Rooted's founder, JoAnna, has led conference sessions, participated in panel discussions, held workshops in professional and academic settings, and offered expertise on radio shows and podcasts. She is available to speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Sustainable travel (trade or consumer focus)
- Responsible storytelling for destinations / DMOs
- Responsible travel writing
- Celebrating women / local communities through storytelling
- Tourism as a tool to elevate and amplify women
- Amplifying community-based solutions in a global-focused world
- Trail tourism
- Asking "why not?" (a entrepreneurial session)
- Applying Peace Corps experience to the "real world"
- Pitching media / selling your story to writers
Contact JoAnna to be a guest on your podcast or to speak at your next event.