Well-written travel stories invite armchair travelers to journey halfway around the world in just a few paragraphs. Words are powerful, and wielding those words comes with incredible responsibility. How can you make sure the next article you write inspires would-be travelers without doing harm to people or the planet?
Coming Soon: Responsible Travel Writing: A Course for Content Creators
This course includes:
- Content relevant for both novice and experienced travel writers.
- A deep dive into what responsible travel writing is and why it matters.
- Insight on the importance of language and article structure.
- An understanding of the role colonization plays in travel writing.
- Tips for writing about people and places with which you are unfamiliar.
- New ways to think about and approach travel writing.
- Navigating travel writing ethics.